I have been instructed by a leading London Market Insurer to source a Junior Finance analyst to sit within their finance function in the City of London. The successful candidate will gain exposure to senior stakeholders across the business as well as helping to sculpt the company's financial structure.
This role is a perfect stepping stone for a candidate currently studying their ACA/ACCA/CIMA.
- Liaise closely with the organisations FBP in order to capture and allocate income and costs.
- Analyse costs and operational spend.
- Develop strong relationships with internal FBP's, gaining and understating of the business critical needs.
- Assist with the production of finance packs whist providing some additional narative.
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting.
- Currently studying ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Insurance background
- Strong Excel capabilities