This role is within the Risk Management & Controlling department of the bank in the Netherlands.
Reporting to the Head of Risk Management & Controlling team, the Credit Risk Analyst is responsible for managing credit risk within risk appetite and in accordance with the Group Risk Management Framework and Group Policies.
Additionally, this role supports strategic projects through detailed analysis and testing, working with other teams on initiatives that benefit the customer experience. All in close cooperation with colleagues in the team, as well as partnering with business functions, such as Finance and Operations.
Business reporting and statistical analytical skills are required to comprehend local systems in SAS and SQL programming language.
- Accountable for impairment and capital (actuals and forecasting), as well as the governance required for each process
- Perform and report on different stress test exercises (Bafin, EBA, ECB, etc.)
- Draft timely, accurate and insightful management and regulatory reporting, including FinRep, CoRep and CRR attestations
- Ensure a reliable infrastructure, including models, data, control environment and compliance with internal policies and external regulatory requirements
- Generate key management information, interpret complex data using statistical techniques and provide insights to support business decisions
- Translate insights into actionable recommendations for senior management and stakeholders, communicate and drive through their delivery
- Build and manage effective relationships with colleagues in the wider Risk team and across partnering business functions (such as Operations, Finance, Customer Analytics and Risk Infrastructure)
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent in a highly analytical and numerate discipline, econometrics or economics
- Understanding of credit risk principles
- Broad knowledge of credit risk lifecycle, decision systems and financials
- Pro-active attitude is required
- Ability to get things done under pressure and hands-on mentality
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- SAS and SQL (Advanced) skills are a strong asset
- MS Office Advanced skills (Excel and PowerPoint)
- Ability to learn self-train and find solutions
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Self-motivated and well organised
- Excellent communication skills (English )