The role presents a great opportunity for you to work for a leading firm that provides professional services to global insurance companies, in Hong Kong. It requires you to assist line managers and senior adjusters in client management, provide support to achieve company's financial targets, and get involved with marketing/business development efforts for new/existing product lines/services.
Some responsibilities of the role include:
- Performing loss adjusting duties for new and existing claims.
- Receiving and acknowledging new claims.
- Analyzing and applying policy cover.
- Preparing reports/adjustments commenting, in detail, on the relevant aspects of the claim as required by the clients.
- Instructing and controlling surveyors, lawyers and other experts as necessary.
- Attending site investigations (locally or in the region) where required.
- Communicating regularly with all interested parties and managing clients' expectations
- Calculating accurate reserves and agreeing settlement of claims, etc.
- Assisting in the development and improvement of the professional services for different product lines including Property & Casualty and Special Risks and other Non-marine hull business including port & terminal, marine cargo & liability business etc., which will involve working closely with colleagues from various departments.
You should possess:
- A university degree with major in engineering preferred.
- Working experience may be an advantage.
- Working knowledge of excel basic to intermediate formulas, ideally a self-starter.
- Excellent communication and with decent level of English proficiency.
- Collaboration skills with demanding & challenging international customers.
- Analytical, and with ability to work independently.
- A flexible professional who enjoys learning new skills and quickly adapts to organizational changes.
If you are interested, click on the link to apply!