You will support the Financial Controller in preparing financial reporting and maintaining the Books of Account for the BIdac ledgers. Be joining a supportive team with excellent training and development.
- Bookkeeping, bank entries and monthly journals using Agresso
- Preparation of bank reconciliations on a monthly basis
- Preparation of key balance sheet reconciliations on a quarterly basis
- Preparation of key investment reconciliations on a quarterly basis
- Analytical review of period end insurance receivable and payable balances
- Day to day monitoring and matching of insurance receipts/payments
- Assisting in preparation of trial balances and statutory accounts
- Assist in the preparation of regulatory returns for BIdac or relevant tax authorities
- Ad hoc reporting including co-ordination and collection of information to prepare internal reports.
- Liaise with Credit Control, Treasury Team, Banks, Underwriters and other Finance Teams as appropriate.
- Support Syndicate / BIdac Controller and Finance Manager with Ad Hoc requests and projects as necessary
Be joining an excellent team where they will train you and accomodate accounting exams (ACCA, ACA or CIMA).
Competitive salary plus benefits such as bonus, pension, healthcare, gym, lunch, etc.
- Dublin North, Dublin
- 7 days ago
You will support the Financial Controller in preparing financial reporting and maintaining the Books of Account for the BIdac ledgers. Be joining a supportive team with excellent training and development. Bookkeeping, bank entries and monthly journals using Agresso Preparation of bank r... Read More
- Dublin City Centre, Dublin
- €50000 - €60000 per annum
- 10 days ago
An Asset Management firm with offices based in the City Centre are looking to add to their finance team with a recently qualified accountant. Within this role you will be responsible for the bank reconciliations, management accounts, CBI returns, budgeting and preparation of Board repor... Read More
- Cheshire, England
- £40000 - £45000 per annum
- 11 days ago
My client is looking for an ACA qualified individual to join their Group Finance Team as a Financial Accountant. This role focuses specifically on the largest trading division, and is a diverse role with excellent future progression opportunities Duties to include but not restricted to:... Read More
- Doncaster, South Yorkshire
- £35000 - £40000 per annum
- 11 days ago
We are looking for a Qualified Management Accountant, responsible for the preparation and overview of financial statements with opportunity to get involved in financial accounting and FP&A work Management accounts Preparation and consolidation of divisional financial statements and repo... Read More