My client is a leading investment bank and they are deploying a new platform with tick-to-quote latency targeting <100 microseconds.
This role is a permanent hands-on development position with Java and Scala.
You will be building a new market making low latency platform.
The Role Requirements
- Java or Scala - though Scala experience is not a must
- Experience in electronic trading would be preferred. Could be other analogous domains: e.g. betting
- Either experience of this, or solid understanding of the JVM, GC and an interest in low level/machine level code
- Low latency/Multi-Threading is highly preferred
- Good understanding of network stack
- Direct interaction with business is valuable
- BDD experience is a positive, but not required
- Market making experience in some domain is a strong positive
- You will join a team of 8 developers that are all very skilled within Java/Scala/Low Latency and EQD/Market Making