Java Developer - Google Cloud Platform - Treasury System - Bank.
Technology: Google App Engine, Kubernetes, Spanner, BigTable, BigQuery, Microservice, Spring-boot
We are currently looking for an experienced Java expert who will become a part of a lean technology "A team", which is spearheading the prototype building of a new cutting-edge Trading system for their treasury business. Later on, you will be responsible for a major transformation programme - System Migration to the newly developed system.
You will be working with Google Cloud Platform, so ideally we are looking for someone with extensive development experience specifically for this platform, however, strong knowledge of any other major Cloud Platform will be sufficient to APPLY for this role. You need to have experience with Kubernetes, Spanner, BigTable, BigQuery, Microservice, Spring-boot.
You will be responsible for:
- Development of new cloud-based Treasury Trading System prototype;
- Working with Google App Engine, Kubernetes, Spanner, BigTable, BigQuery, Microservice, Spring-boot;
- Concept building, case building and interacting with FO business units;
- Analysis of problems and requests for change;
- Production of technical specifications and estimations of work;
- Development of solutions and delivery into production;
- Peer reviews of work with other team members.
Due to the urgency and high importance of the role, there is very little room for flexibility for requirements.