Java developer - Relocation to Hong Kong / China
A couple of our Financial Services clients are currently looking to expand their Hong Kong-based IT teams with high-calibre technology talents. Working on exciting cutting-edge FinTech initiatives our Clients need someone who has:
- Strong Java background, including highly multi-threaded, low-latency/high-throughput applications.
- Ideally experience with the Equity, Equity Derivatives and Prime Finance businesses from a pricing or risk management perspective. Previous experience working in a Quants/Strats environment will be ideal.
- Experience with Python
- Experience with grid-computing: DataSynapse, Symphony.
- Knowledge of Spring, Maven, Coherence, Hazelcast, Elastic, SonarQube, PaaS
- Agile background, experience with continuous integration and testing.
The successful candidate will be expected to provide leadership, manage the day-to-day activities of the local teams and closely collaborate with the other leads to define the future of the platform/system/application, as well as interacting with the Quants and Strats functions in Hong Kong.
You will be responsible for:
- Work on Front office platform
- Analysis of problems and requests for change.
- Production of technical specifications and estimations of work.
- Development of solutions and delivery into production.
- Peer reviews of work with other team members.
- SL3/4 support of existing applications and provision of timely responses to both direct users and downstream systems.
If you are IT specialist, speak English and want to explore amazing opportunities abroad, please REACH OUT/APPLY to us and we will discuss the opportunities (not limited to this one) we have now.