Oliver James Associates are currently representing a leading UCITS management organisation in their focus to appoint a Head of Financial Services Risk. The successful candidate will speak Italian, have minimum six years' experience in UCITS Management / Asset Management.
The successful candidate will be required to carry out the following tasks:
- Managing and overseeing the financial risk activities within the group
- Analysing, reporting, identifying, quantifying and disclosing risks to both internal and external parties
- Developing and maintaining a high-quality risk reporting and risk analysis framework
- Strong understanding of portfolio attribution
- Coordinating risk projects and activities with the other risk units of Fideuram Intesa Sanpaolo Private Banking and the Intesa Sanpaolo Group
- Delivering significant documentation and communications on risk analysis, processes and methodology for both internal and external use
The ideal candidate will have the following experience and qualifications:
- Six years plus experience with a proven track -record in the risk management field, ideally from an Asset Management background.
- A degree in Economics, Finance or equivalent related area with proven quantitative skills (FRM/PRM, or CFA qualifications are appreciated)
- Expertise in Market Risk (VaR, Stress & Back Test), Portfolio Credit risk management, financial instruments and familiarity with RiskMetrics.
- Advanced developing skills
- Languages: Fluent English and Italian.
Our client offers an excellent working environment and career progression combined with an excellent base and benefits package.
If the above role is of interest, please send you CV to the below E-mail address.