Graduate IT Configuration Developer
£20000 - £25000 per annum
Exciting opportunity for an IT / Science Graduate to join a business during a 3 year IT Transformation. Joining a team of Developers and Testers which is growing, you will work with the Data Configuration team on a range of projects.
It is a very collaborative team, and the role would give you the opportunity to work with a market leading piece of software which allows the business to configure large sets of data. This is not a software development role however, the role would give the right individual the develop into a new product developer role should they wish to.
Role and Experience:
- Recent Graduate of a IT or Science related Degree. We are open to any science or IT based degrees as full training will be provided
- You will be working in an Agile / Kanban environment. You don't need previous experience, but an interest in working in this environment.
- A positive attitude to learning and development as this role will develop your skills
- This role requires an individual with strong logicial thinking
- Open to using a range of technologies and working within a collaborative team on a range of projects
This business is based between Nottingham & Wakefield and unless you are based very local to the organisation, this requires somebody to be able to drive.
Programmer / Developer / Graduate / Nottinghamshire / Technology / IT