This role is in a global Insurance firm. It is to help with the IFRS 17 project by utilising your knowledge of ledgers, sub-ledgers and finance in I.T..
You will deliver IT projects according and influence stakeholders in major project decisions.
- Ensure successful project delivery within predefined KPIs by applying established project, resources and governance standards
- Manage full project lifecycle using Project Management know-hows and appropriate people skills
- Manage client's expectations and influence key stakeholders and senior management on key project issues and decisions to ensure the final project performance meet or exceed agreed standards
- Coach and train assistant PM and project team members to improve project knowledge and skills within the IT Department
- Manage solutions vendor to ensure system deliverables with high quality and within planned schedule and cost
- Help with the management of the PMO office
Professional experience and qualifications:
- 7+ years' working experience
- 5+ years' IT project management experience in Insurance or Financial industry ranging from large scale, full lifecycle deployments to small project initiatives
- Knowledge of ledgers, sub-ledgers, accounting rules and transactions
- Understand Software development lifecycle SDLC and respective deliverables
- Experience managing projects with multiple stakeholders and internal IT Infra / 5+ Application teams
- Strong leadership, mentoring, organizational and communication skills
- Proven experience in verbal and written executive level communications
- Strong technical skills in Microsoft Office Suite including MS Project
- Knowledge of and experience in using PM tool set preferred
- IT infrastructure setup incl. network, firewalls, load balancers, certificates, domain names is beneficial
- PMP certified preferred
- Experience working in Insurance Industry preferred
Please apply with an updated CV. Only relevant applicants will be contacted.