IT Services Manager
The primary responsibilities of this role are
- Internal customer IT support.
- Management of IT systems
The IT environment is mixed, and as such you must have broad knowledge and experience maintaining and troubleshooting the following platforms:
- Windows 10.
- Mac OS 10.13.
- Android & iOS mobile operating systems.
- Microsoft Office 365.
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal - not only to facilitate positive and useful interactions with customers, but also to feed back to the team, and document your methods and findings.
- Well-developed analytical skills.
- Ability to research & devise solutions to the support issues you encounter, using intranet or internet resources.
- Documentation and knowledge sharing.
- Ability to accurately follow pre-existing processes and procedures.
- A passion for learning & self-improvement. The world of IT is extremely dynamic, and you must be willing and able to adapt to changes in policies and technologies.
- A general awareness of enterprise-level technology products and issues.
- Excellent time-management skills.
- Basic scripting experience: Powershell, Command-Line.
- Identity Management - Active Directory, Azure, Okta.