I am currently looking for an IT Manager/Service Delivery Manager for a leading financial service institution in Hampshire.
The IT Service Delivery Manager you will be responsible for delivering service management and at the same time head the delivery of operations.
Your role will involve:
- Being accountable for the incident and problem management processes and their effective use by the business and IT operations partner(s).
- Responsible for identifying opportunities for service improvement, agreeing these with the business and where necessary driving change(s) to implement improvements.
- You will be responsible for building relationships with the business enabling effective service management ensuring consistent and appropriate communication for service-related issues and issues.
- Building strong relationships with the IT Operations partner's service delivery interface. This will involve working closely with the partner's service management lead(s) and, depending on the partner's service delivery model, alignment with the partner's technology towers, e.g. voice & data, infrastructure, application support and service desk.
The right candidate will:
Proven experience working within 24/7 IT operational environment
* Proven experience delivering continuous service improvements for the business
* Proven experience coordinating major incidents
* Experience managing suppliers delivering operational run services into an IT operations function.
* Experience working with suppliers delivering IT projects
* Experience leading technical teams in any of the following areas; service desk, data networks, voice, server, database, storage or application support.
It is a 6 month contract with great potential to extend.
The rate is flexible depending on experience.
If this role is of interest to you, please send your CV across