I have an opportunity for a Cyber Security Engineer to join a Global Banking business who are looking to add robustness to their Cyber Security function. You will be working closely with the Head of Engineering and Tools to configure and manage a suite of security tools.
Skills for Cyber Security Engineer:
- Experience configuring SIEM tools CyberArk, SailPoint, Splunk etc.
- Strong knowledge around endpoint security solutions
- Knowledge around Cyber Security process and ISO / NIST / ANSI standards
- Comfortable dealing with senior stakeholders and working autonomously
- Experienced in the improvement of Cyber Security tooling functionality
- Certified in CISM, CISSP, CEH etc
Expectations of the Cyber Security Engineer:
- Work with operational security teams to improve and configure the overall performance and usability of the toolset in house
- Support the ongoing improvement of IT Security within the business by looking for areas to improve reliability and use of tools
- Ability to work between technical and non-technical users explaining changes being made to the security environment
As the Cyber Security Engineer, you will be comfortable working with both technical and non-technical staff members to secure and protect the business. This role will cover a broad remit and will allow you to develop strong skills for a Cyber Security Engineer working with senior stakeholders in a global environment.
For more information or to apply please contact Alec Dewell on 0203 861 9134 or firstname.lastname@example.org