IT Security Analyst / Engineer - West Midlands
IT Security Analyst / Engineer - Birmingham
The Security Analyst / Engineer will be working within a dynamic IT Security Operations team who are responsible for the coordination and implementation of the IT security that serve and protect information assets and systems. You will proactivity work alongside other departments to ensure IT security is considered at every stage of IT operations while supporting the day-to-day activities required to execute/enforce Policies, assuring governance, controls and producing metrics/reports.
Some of your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Investigation of security breaches within Incident Response Process
- Assist with IT risk assessments and network vulnerability assessments in consultation with the Information Security & Assurance Manager and document, prioritise and manage all remediation activities and exceptions where necessary.
- Undertake health and configuration checks of deployed infrastructure to ensure configurations conform to Group policies. Take responsibility for the delivery of remedial actions to address incorrect configurations.
- Create, manage and maintain Security Operations Policies, Process and Procedures.
- Undertakes proactive assurance and audits of live systems and services to track compliance against security designs, standards and specifications;
- Responsible for compiling regular weekly and monthly Security reporting for the IT Shared Service, covering compliance, risks, exceptions and plans.
- Maintains a forward schedule of all planned Security and BCP audit activities, proactively alerting relevant parties to prepare and participate.
- Assist in implementing and operating the ITSS Security Toolsets required to underpin the ITSS Security Management System.
Your experience will include:
- An understanding of cloud based hosting, associated risks and security applications and infrastructure.
- Demonstrable experience in IT security operations, policies, standards, architecture, technologies and work programmes.
- Understanding of defence in depth principles and the role of WARP.
- Solid understanding of information security risk management including risk analysis, mitigation, resolution and acceptance.
Senior IT Business Analyst
- Brussels, Belgium
- 17 days ago
For a renowned Asset Management Bank located in Brussels, I'm currently looking for a medior Business Analyst with experience in middle office who's is able to do analysis according to testing and preferably with an experience in merger. If you speak French (fluently) and English and fi... Read More
- Cardiff, Wales
- £28000 - £45000 per annum + Additional benefits
- 5 days ago
I am currently recruiting for a Business Analyst to join a Financial Services organisation based in Cardiff. Key Experience Experience working on Business Change projects Experience using Business Process improvement Proficient in techniques which help in modelling and understanding a b... Read More
- Cardiff, Wales
- £35000 - £50000 per annum + Additional benefits
- 12 days ago
I am currently recruiting for a Business Analyst to join a Financial Services organisation based in Cardiff. Key Experience Experience working within the Financial Services Market Experience working on Business Change projects Experience using Business Process improvement Proficient in ... Read More
- Tampa, Florida
- 17 days ago
Business Intelligence Analyst - Tampa, FL $Competitive Salary + Comprehensive Benefits The successful BI Analyst will be responsible for: reporting into the CEO experience working with cognos, tableau, SQL, and click communicating with senior stakeholders insurance industry working with... Read More