Risk management has become a significant role in the insurance industry and IT profession. A global insurer is looking for a high caliber to join their IT team.
The IT Risk Manager will support the Senior IT Security Manager to work closely with global counterparts as well as the business units in Hong Kong to manage IT risk and compliance, Business Continuity Planning and execution, information Protection, Audit and Vendor engagements.
- Provide corporate and regulatory reporting on information security and IT risks
- Incident management on information security
- Track and manage IT risks and compliance as a HK IT focus point.
- Manage and maintain HK's Business Continuity planning across the entire business
- Act as a focal point for both corporate and external IT auditors; managing all external and internal audits, tracking and auctioning any remediation plans
- Vulnerability management in terms of defining process, tracking, and remediation
- Define and follow through security policies based on corporate and regulatory guidelines
- Manage HK information security review and vendor assessment for HK projects
- Review general IT risks in systems, application, operation, and continuity planning
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines.
- Certification of CISSP/CISA or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of experiences in IT risk, compliance, information security, or audit.
- Hands-on experience on any security assessment application or infrastructure.
- Proven working knowledge in security, process, and governance.
- Knowledge of risk management techniques and best practices is essential
- BCP experience is a plus.
- Strong collaboration and team building skills.
- Knowledge on PCIDSS or ISO27001 is an advantage.
- Proactive, self-motivated, strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills with good command of English and Chinese
To apply, please feel free to send your updated CV to my email: email@example.com