I have an opportunity for an ambitious IT Risk & Assurance Manager to join a leading insurance business adding to their enterprise risk team. The IT risk manager will work as part of the 2LoD and be the main contact across 1st Line, Information Security and Cyber Security.
Responsibilities for IT Risk & Assurance Manager:
- Work with other areas of 2LoD to ensure that IT Risks are challenged and work with 1LoD to ensure they have appropriate controls & risk management processes in place
- Work with relevant teams and challenge
- Own and develop the documentation around Information Security Standards
- Work with senior stakeholders across the business to ensure IT Risk are maintained in line with risk appetite
- Monitor the growing threats both internally & externally and help improve the overall business resilience
Skills for IT Risk & Assurance Manager:
- Strong experience in working as part of an enterprise risk function
- Understanding or development of IT & IS governance frameworks
- Comfortable with regulation surrounding information security
- Experience working to develop and maintain ISO 27001/2 standards
- Excellent communication within a large corporate environment
- Able to work between technical and non-technical teams
- CISA, CRISC, CISM or CISSP certification
As the IT Risk & Assurance Manager you will be an expert when it comes to understanding and improving risk processes in IT as well as implementing standards across the relevant teams. In previous roles, you will have worked in the 2LoD and be comfortable being the primary business partner for IT risk matters. You will be assessing and improving 1LoD risk management practices.
This is a great opportunity to join a business looking at changing the way they approach IT Risk / Security and would be great for anyone looking to help transform the procedures and policies at a business.
For more information or to apply please contact Alec Dewell on 0203 861 9134 or firstname.lastname@example.org