An amazing opportunity has just become available with one of our Best Insurance Clients here in Asia. We are looking for an IT Project Manager with previous Development phase experience (ideally within Insurance or Banking).
You will be responsible for coordination across multiple projects within technology and regulatory portfolio (1-2 projects simultaneously).
- Have minimum 5-7 years experience in Project Management role within a technology environment;
- Have prior experience driving high-priority technology projects in its development stage;
- Great troubleshooting, mediation and communication skills are must;
- SDLC knowledge is a must;
- Be able to communicate with senior stakeholders within the business including Programme Manager, Project Director and Client's stakeholders (for product projects);
- Drive Project Management effectiveness and the ability to synchronize internal and external project team members;
- Be able to operate effectively in a complex program environment and support multi-stakeholder information needs would require.
What's there for you:
- Tier 1 Insurance company - brand name is amazing;
- Opportunity to move into Financial Services without previous FS experience;
- Diverse team and fun young working environment;
- Amazing mix of projects;
- Great package.