We are seeking talented and high-energy IT project manager to join a new team within an established business based in North Dublin. This individual will sit on the Mobile & Digital Transformation team. In addition to excelling in core project management, successful candidates will demonstrate strong leadership skills, come from a software engineering background, and possess strong communication.
- Drive the execution of projects while acting as the liaison between business teams and technology delivery teams; when working in a large program, collaborate with the program manager and among project managers to achieve overall program objectives.
- Provide hands-on project management during all phases - Analysis, Design, Development, System, and End to End Testing, Implementation, and Post Implementation.
- Report on project and software metrics including progress, defects, costs, resource utilization, risks, and issues.
- Demonstrate leadership by consistently taking charge of challenges and leading the team towards resolution in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrates personal accountability, leads by example, and "owns" the project
- Experience in managing projects in an Agile environment; experience in managing projects using project management tools such as Rally and Jira.
- posses at least 8+ years of professional experience, with a minimum of 3 years in project management.
- Ability to grasp complex technical concepts easily and be able to participate in high-level technical discussions.
- Strong analytic skills and ability to make decisions based on metrics rather than just judgment.
- Strong business analysis skills with the ability to synthesize business processes and lead functional discussions pertaining to the project with functional and business members.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, motivation, and facilitation skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems required.
- Must come from a programming background and familiarity with what it takes to build modern distributed systems.
- Project Management Certifications such as PMP, PMI-ACP, (Desirable)
- strong financial governance.
- Scrum Master, PSD2 (Ideal)