IT Project Manager
Dublin city centre - daily rate contract
How does a 12 months daily rate contract for an IT Project Manager at a leading life insurance provider sound in central Dublin?
This includes full end-to-end responsibility for IT project delivery under the program, managing multiple stakeholders at regional and local level across multiple countries involving IT as well as a variety of core business areas.
Principal Accountabilities of Position:
- Responsible for the successful end to end delivery of the IT elements of the Program
- The management & the coordination of key project activities across the project life cycle
- Provide regular reporting to applicable managers, executive team, and stakeholders as required.
- Escalate issues in an appropriate, timely, and tactful manner.
- Actively participate in resolution of issues and conflicts, internally as well as with clients and vendors where appropriate.
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) of Position:
- Must be results oriented and drive to ensure successful completion of the projects on time, on budget and within the defined scope while leading through influence and with solid soft skills and tact.
- Demonstrated experience of stakeholder management in a cross functional environment.
- Articulate and comfortable participant at project steering meetings.
- Proactive, detail oriented and ability to work independently.
If this role sounds like something you would like to discuss further please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you don't have your CV updated just yet but don't want the opportunity to pass you by call Oliver James Associates Dublin and ask to speak to Jack Matthews.