My client is one of the leading consultancies based in Dublin. They specialise in hiring experienced project managers/professionals to represent the company on client-site.
- Responsible for the management & delivery of the IT portion of one or more projects in accordance with client Project Management Methodology and SDLC
- Provides IT Project Management capability with either an IT application development or IT Infrastructure focus to support the IT components of the business change initiatives.
- Work with client and vendor IT Infrastructure, architecture, Information Security & Application development teams to support the delivery of projects.
- Identifies, drives and leads problem solving and issue management for the project deliverables.
- Ensures the right stakeholders are identified and actively engaged on the project developing and maintaining relationships with senior project stakeholders (IT & Business).
- Prepares and presents project analysis, insights and recommendation to assist agreed governance forums with decision making
Experience / Knowledge
- Minimum of 8 years change and IT project management experience with a proven track record in the delivery of IT enabled business change.
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience leading IT change projects with a range of streams, partners and technologies (incl. IT infrastructure, IT Security, IT Operations, IT applications etc.) across the full delivery lifecycle
- Ability to positively engage and develop relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and uncertainty
- Primary degree
- Project management qualification (PMBOK/Prince2)