This role is in a global Insurance firm. It is to help with the IFRS 17 project by utilising your knowledge of ledgers, sublegers and finance in I.T..
You will deliver IT projects according and influence stakeholders in major project decisions.
- Ensure successful project delivery within predefined KPIs by applying established project, resources and governance standards.
- Manage full project lifecycle using Project Management know-hows and appropriate people skills.
- Manage client's expectations and influence key stakeholders and senior management on key project issues and decisions to ensure the final project performance meet or exceed agreed standards.
- Coach and train assistant PM and project team members to improve project knowledge and skills within the IT Department.
- Manage solutions vendor to ensure system deliverables with high quality and within planned schedule and cost
Professional experience and qualifications:
- 7+ years' working experience
- 5+ years' IT project management experience in Insurance or Financial industry ranging from large scale, full lifecycle deployments to small project initiatives.
- Knowledge of ledgers, sub-ledgers, accounting rules and transactions
- IT infrastructure setup incl. network, firewalls, load balancers, certificates, domain names
- Understand Software development lifecycle SDLC and respective deliverables
- Experience managing projects with multiple stakeholders and internal IT Infra / 5+ Application teams
- Strong leadership, mentoring, organizational and communication skills.
- Proven experience in verbal and written executive level communications.
- Strong technical skills in Microsoft Office Suite including MS Project
- Knowledge of and experience in using PM tool set preferred.
- PMP certified preferred
- Experience working in Insurance Industry preferred.
Please apply with an updated CV. Only relevant applicants will be contacted.