IT Project Manager
This role is in a global Insurance firm. It is to help with the IFRS 17 project by utilising your knowledge of ledgers, sublegers and finance in I.T..
You will deliver IT projects according and influence stakeholders in major project decisions.
- Ensure successful project delivery within predefined KPIs by applying established project, resources and governance standards.
- Manage full project lifecycle using Project Management know-hows and appropriate people skills.
- Manage client's expectations and influence key stakeholders and senior management on key project issues and decisions to ensure the final project performance meet or exceed agreed standards.
- Coach and train assistant PM and project team members to improve project knowledge and skills within the IT Department.
- Manage solutions vendor to ensure system deliverables with high quality and within planned schedule and cost
Professional experience and qualifications:
- 7+ years' working experience
- 5+ years' IT project management experience in Insurance or Financial industry ranging from large scale, full lifecycle deployments to small project initiatives.
- Knowledge of ledgers, sub-ledgers, accounting rules and transactions
- IT infrastructure setup incl. network, firewalls, load balancers, certificates, domain names
- Understand Software development lifecycle SDLC and respective deliverables
- Experience managing projects with multiple stakeholders and internal IT Infra / 5+ Application teams
- Strong leadership, mentoring, organizational and communication skills.
- Proven experience in verbal and written executive level communications.
- Strong technical skills in Microsoft Office Suite including MS Project
- Knowledge of and experience in using PM tool set preferred.
- PMP certified preferred
- Experience working in Insurance Industry preferred.
Please apply with an updated CV. Only relevant applicants will be contacted.
IT Project Manager
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- HK$70000 - HK$95000 per month
- 12 days ago
You will deliver IT projects according and influence stakeholders in major project decisions. KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES Ensure successful project delivery within predefined KPIs by applying established project, resources and governance standards. Manage full project lifecycle using Project M... Read More
- Dublin City Centre, Dublin
- Up to €70000 per annum
- 9 days ago
This role is a key role within the BTS team. The ideal candidate will lead the delivery of multiple strategic technical projects. What you will be responsible for: You will ensure timely delivery of assigned strategic IT projects, securing appropriate resources and developing management... Read More
IT Governance & Risk Manager
- Manchester, Greater Manchester
- £55000 - £60000 per annum + benefits, pension, bonus, PMI
- 29 days ago
Oliver James Associates are mandated by their tier one client to assist in sourcing an IT Governance and Risk Manager to be based in Manchester, paying up to £60,000. Oliver James Associates are mandated by their tier one client to assist in sourcing an IT Governance and Risk Manager to... Read More
Business Analyst / Project Manager - CRM
- Milano, Milano e provincia
- 21 days ago
The ideal candidate will work within the Distribution & Marketing practice. He/she will support the delivery of Financial Services projects, helping clients to compete in a evolving environment. The role includes the following activities, to be focused on the expertise areas mentioned a... Read More