IT Project Manager
As the IT Project Manager, you will work for a global leader of the General and Reinsurance markets. You will have full responsibility for the end-to-end delivery of a bespoke CRM system that will change the way in which the entire business handles its end-to-end recruitment process.
- Define the scope of the project by discovering, analysing, defining, and documenting the requirements that support the business goals.
- Ensure scope is agreed with all stakeholders
- Agrees terms of reference to enable costs, timescales and resource requirements for the successful completion of the project to be estimated
- Accountable for planning and monitoring the project
- Prepare project and exception plans. Obtaining approval from the Executive Steering Committee
- Liaise with all appropriate parties (including Security, Business Partners, Data Privacy, Legal, Technology, Vendors) to ensure clarity of project scope, deliverables and expectations via effective communication
- Ensures that appropriate progress monitoring and facilitation disciplines are in place and adhered to. This includes the setup and running of appropriate meetings, preparation and distribution of status reports and minutes
- Manage the production of the required deliverables including monthly status reports detailing accomplishments, issues and tasks in progress, Project Control Processes, Procedures, Change Control, Risk Management (risk tracking, mitigation and issue tracking)
- Ensure that dependencies within the project and between other projects are identified.
- Report to the Executive Steer Co and internal clients at an agreed frequency and at the end of each project stage - extra reporting may be required in exceptional circumstances
- Take responsibility for overall progress and appropriate use of resource, taking corrective actions where appropriate
- Responsible for ensuring project deliverables are demonstrably fit for purpose. Appropriate sign‐offs have been obtained to demonstrate that a project implementation has met the stakeholders, project management group, compliance and business objectives to enable go‐live
- Throughout the project, review lessons learned and implement mitigating actions where appropriate
- Ensure the project is closed in a controlled manner
- Produce and agree approval of project budget (cost benefit analysis) and re-evaluation throughout the project lifecycle.
- Management of change impact against the project budget and ensure that any deviance to the project budget outside agreed tolerance is reported to the project board.
- Accountable for managing delivery against the project budget
- Scrum Ceremonies - Responsible for facilitating daily scrum, backlog grooming, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings
- Agile/Scrum experience
- Financial Services experience (Insurance preferable)
- Experienced in the end-to-end delivery of Software or Systems focused projects (CRM systems preferred)
Senior IT Project Manager
- City of London, London
- £75000.00 - £85000.00 per annum
- 18 days ago
My client for a Lloyds of London insurer based in the City of London are currently recruiting for a Senior IT Project Manager position. They are implementing a Technology platform on a global scale so are looking for someone who has experience doing global implementations, with an infra... Read More
- Bolton, Greater Manchester
- 2 days ago
Project Manager Job Purpose: As the Project Manager you will work with all stakeholders to effectively support the management of transformation programmes and mobilisations being delivered by the Technical Services division, to enable successful outcomes for the business and customers. ... Read More
- Basingstoke, Hampshire
- £60000 - £70000 per annum
- 2 days ago
Project Manager Role overview & responsibilities: The role of Project Manager (PM) is to provide best in class Project Management on key customer projects, delivering cloud based CTI and telephony solutions. Project Managers will form a project delivery team including Professional Servi... Read More
- Manchester, Greater Manchester
- £40000 - £48000 per annum
- 2 days ago
ob Purpose: As the Project Manager you will work with all stakeholders to effectively support the management of transformation programmes and mobilisations being delivered by the Technical Services division, to enable successful outcomes for the business and customers. Key Responsibilit... Read More