A rapidly growing client located in the Mount Laurel, NJ is looking for a IT Project Manager. The PM works closely with Admiral's business partners and IT teams to support IT project delivery initiatives. The client will be looking for candidates with a strong leadership background and proven experience managing teams.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- 5 years of related IT work experience, managing software implementation projects using Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Experience managing projects and leading teams across multiple technologies and functions
- Excellent communication, team-building, leadership, and interpersonal skills,
- Intermediate level of proficiency with Agile/Scrum Backlog Management tools, a plus.
- Insurance experience, preferably in the commercial lines property and casualty insurance industry.
- PMP (Project Management Professional) Certification or equivalent
- CSM (Certified Scrum Master) certification a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field required.
If you or someone you know is interested to learn more, please contact me via email Scott.Tremble@ojassociates.com or give my office a call at 646.833.2699