IT PMO Lead - Yorkshire - Legal - Up to £45k - Perm
The purpose of this role is to lead the IT PMO team, ensuring that the IT Change team work within the correct governance and control as well as providing reporting to the EPO. As the PMO lead the successful candidate will be accountable for the success of the IT Programme Management Office.
- Establish and operate processes and procedures for the PMO function
- Take ownership of e2e Delivery Life cycle
- Monitor the IT portfolio financials and create an IT portfolio plan
- Coordinate reporting and activity-based time recording whilst also having involvement in collation of PMO portfolio financial information
- Managing the day to day activities of the IT PMO team.
- Exceptional communicator with the ability to build good working relationships
- Experience leading an IT PMO function
- Organised and efficient with a good knowledge of project management tools.
- Demonstrable Stakeholder Management skills
- Ability to think analytically, to deal with detail, and to extract and present relevant information concisely.
- Experienced providing support and guidance as well as acting as a point of reference for your team as well as the wider business.
The company are a nationwide leader in their field. Having shown steady growth year on year they are now looking to innovate their services and drive improvements across the business.