A globally recognised platform is currently expanding their Asia Pacific operations and due to their continue growth plans are searching for an experienced IT Manager to help sustain and implement sound infrastructure and networking initiatives.
This innovative company has been breaking records and creating next generation solutions and high-performance applications. They are looking for market leading experts to join their multinational team and global expansion.
This individual will be tasked with overseeing the strategy, technology roadmap and day-to-day operations for the Asia Pacific region. You will be a part of the senior management to drive innovative technology adoption, implementation and manage company-wide IT infrastructure.
As an IT Manager, your responsibilities will include but not limited to;
- Lead IT strategy, roadmaps and technology infrastructure plans
- Drive technical aptitude across the business
- Manage IT related projects and deliver on critical time-lines
- Manage and coordinate with 3rd party vendors
- Budget and strategize for company inventory related to but not limited to; networks, server, IT Help desk, etc..
- Provide global IT support and ticket resolution
- Comply and implement IT policy communications
- Document and simplify IT configurations
- 9+ years experience within IT Infrastructure and Networking
- Experience managing and mentoring small-to-medium sized teams of technical staff
- Project Management experience delivering large-scale, complex IT initiatives
- Experience with Cloud platforms is a bonus
- Flexibility to work with multiple time zones
- Excellent command of both written and communicative English