You will will take over all areas of solutions, infrastructure and development oversight of all technical operations. They will be a hands-on professional who enjoys rolling up there sleeves and working with the team to achieve goals and increase customer and business engagement and satisfaction.
The IT Director will be a change management expert and extremely knowledgeable about infrastructure and operations.
- Be the visible point of contact for engagement within the organisation
- Identify opportunities for growth and strategic solutions
- Identify and recommend new technology solutions that we can implement
- Manage IT teams, including hiring, training, evaluation, guidance and discipline
- Develop the IT teams to meet the changing needs of users, groups and offices; new projects and technologies; and varying staff strengths
- Develop standard operating procedures and best practices, including providing written protocols and guidance to IT staff and to end-users
- Ensure the creation and maintenance of all written documentation, including system and user manuals, license agreements, and documentation of modifications and upgrades
- Negotiate and administer vendor, outsourcer, and consultant contracts and service agreements
- Experiance of high level IT leadership
- Ideally with a background in eCommerce / Digital
- Broad technical understanding
- A software Development Background
- A flexible and pragmatic approach
- 10+ years IT management experience