The Order Management System (OMS) Application Specialist will possess a deep knowledge of the Manhattan platform in ecommerce multi regional environments. He/she will participate in a new WW OMS projects to design, configure, train, test and deploy the application as OMS 'Champion'.
Post launch, he/she will become the main expert of the platform, responsible for triaging issues and identifying enhancements.
- Participate in a new OMS implementation project in a luxurymulti regional environment to design, configure, train, test and deploy the application.
- Work alongside functional SME's and business stakeholders to maximize the benefits in a fast scaling business and differentiate for luxury services
- Initial implementation in one major region
- Work in a highly integrated manner with another transformational project, which will establish the ideal "To Be" blueprint for all regions
- This resulting expertise - Manhattan applications luxury ecommerce environment - will enable this role to effectively roll out the solution and processes to all e-commerce regions
- Post launch, responsible for triaging issues and identifying enhancements. Determine whether these can be addressed via set up/processes within the application versus extensions development
- Reference for future OMS support and enhancements in terms of:
- Participate to the definition and control of SLA
- Participate to service performance review
- Inform Service Manager of any special events requiring extra support effort
- Collaborate with OMS Service Manager to speed up and communicate critical incidents
- University degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering or related field
- Proven working experience in OMS Manhattan platform (5 years) in an e-commerce environment
- Deep experience in Manhattan Order Management System implementations, and/or ongoing enhancements/management in multi-regional projects. Omni-channel implementation a plus.
- Deep expertise in the technical implementation and support of Order Management systems for e-commerce: payment processing, order orchestration and warehouse management
- Reactivity and flexibility in managing real-time changes
- Proven ability to work on site and remotely within an international team spread over multiple time zones
- Fluency in English is a must, Italian and French represent a plus although not mandatory
- Experience in the e-commerce industry and/or a consulting firm is an asset, particularly an in-house retail environment
- Good experience in handling multi-technology environments