In this position you are a partner between Finance and IT. You'll have big exposure throughout the whole organization since you'll be working with many departments.
You are responsible for internal control, testing and reporting for the IT environment. You will support the internal and external evaluations of internal and external audit.
* Review / formulate procedures and processes to meet the requirements of corporate governance and internal control
* Perform computer risk assessments
* Assisting in the development and management of the SOX life cycle
* Provide expertise in various areas of the company in the design, implementation and direction of controls
* Use advanced analysis to perform root cause analysis, identify opportunities and make crucial decisions
* Provide expertise in access and role design in SAP systems / applications
* Perform system monitoring activities to evaluate and validate user access, for critical transactions and possible segregation of duty violations
* Work closely with other functions involved in risk management
* Assess the adequacy of the design of the internal control
* Assess ongoing compliance with policies and procedures
* Make recommendations about the systems and procedures investigated, report findings and recommendations
* Participate in system implementation projects to effectively design and implement internal controls
* Support and coordination of audits by external parties
You are an energetic and positive person. You are proactive, analytic and able to deal with complex issues. You are not afraid to be critical and persuade people with your findings. Moreover, you have great communication skills and be the business partner for the departments through the company. Furthermore, you like to work in a dynamic Retail organization that is innovative and ambitious.
IMPORTANT: not open to people outside Netherlands and fluency in English is required