Through qualitative and quantitative analysis, you will conduct manager research and formulate views and recommendations on investment manager's capabilities, having full involvement in the research process, preparing for and attending manager meetings.
I'm seeking an ambitious, talented Investment Manager Research Analyst to join my client's investment consultancy practice in Greater London.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with solid investment knowledge, covering a range of asset classes and managers, who is looking to shape and develop a successful and influential career with one of the most prestigious consultancies in the UK.
Acting as a knowledge base for matters regarding investment managers and the funds they manage, you will:
- provide analysis of investment funds and products
- produce reports which recommend investment managers to clients
- assist with the training of peers and graduates
- conduct research meetings and research new technical topics
As well as being CFA or FIA or IMC, you will have:
- experience of leading / attending research meetings with investment managers and forumlating opinions
- strong knowledge of investment strategies and technical skills
- demonstrable analytical capabilities, excellent communication and writing skills
Do get in touch with me and send through your CV as I'd love to hear from you.
Managing Consultant | Pensions Actuarial & Investment Solutions
Helen.Kinloch@ojassociates.com | 02038619173