- Both understanding and contributing to the development of investment solutions;
- Investment oversight, performance measurement, portfolio investment activity monitoring and mandate implementation;
- Keeping on top of market updates on asset class specific developments;
- Leading on development of new asset class propositions;
- Supporting the deployment of capital into existing asset classes; and
- much more.
Are you an Investment Consultant with experience of working with insurers and asset managers? Are you an actuary working in an insurance company context with investment strategy, asset allocation and derivatives-based risk management experience?
If so, I'm working on a rare and unique opportunity with a client of mine whereby you will be able make a huge contribution to one of the largest portfolio of insurance assets under management in UK.
This particular team is responsible for the firm's investment management and plays an integral role in investment strategy development and execution, investment oversight, and ALM and risk management.
Due to a phase of growth and exciting transformation, we're delighted to be recruiting an Investment Manager to this team who will have a highly visible and wide ranging role, taking responsibility for contributing to the development of investment solutions, investment oversight, monitoring portfolio investment activity, leading on development of new asset class propositions and much more.
I'm looking for:
- A qualified actuary or relevant investment qualficiation;
- Experience of having been exposted to a investment markets and asset classes;
- Ideally experience in derivatives markets would be beneficial; and
- Solid understanding of issues posed in the industry and awareness of Solvency II.
If this sounds like you, do send through your CV and contact Helen Kinloch directly. This is an unmisaable and highly coveted opportunity to really make a difference.
Managing Consultant | Pensions Actuarial & Investment Solutions
Helen.Kinloch@ojassociates.com | 02038619173