Director - Lead Investment Advisory opportunity (Defined Contribution) - London - up to £100k
A Senior Investment professional is required for a Director role in a leading Investment Advisory practise. Working in an integral segment of the Global Investment proposition you will lead advice to a broad range of clients primarily in Defined Contribution Pensions.
A key hire, this is a great opportunity for a Senior Investment Consultant looking to take the step up in their career in advising DB, DC and non pension clients.
Role and Responsibilities
- Lead on a portfolio of Trust based DC Pensions clients among other client types
- Advise on Strategy, Manager Research and Selection, Transition services
- Responsible for the monitoring and governance of Investment Services to your clients
- External promotion of company Investment products through developing your network
- Developing Junior colleagues
- CFA or FIA qualified Investment Professional
- Previous experience advising DC Pension Scheme trustee's
- Wider knowledge of UK Pensions Legislation and Defined Benefit pensions
- Thorough Technical Investment understanding
Please contact Alex George for more information:
Managing Consultant | Pensions Actuarial & Investment Solutions
Alex.George@ojassociates.com | 0203 8619 167