Investment Consultant - London - Consultancy with Fiduciary Management expertise
An Investment Consultant is required by a leading UK Actuarial, Pensions and Investments Consultancy. The firm advise on £100bn+ of assets across a diverse range of clients including corporate and trustees for UK DB and DC Pension schemes.
You will consult across a wide range of sectors and companies including leading companies as well as public sector pensions schemes.
- Conduct manager research and manager selection
- Work as part of a team to develop Investment strategies
- Proactive approach with clients - prospecting and identifying opportunities for growth
- Deliver and communicate advice to portfolio of clients on investment strategy
- FIA/FFA or CFA qualified
- Previous experience of Consultative role in consultancy or Investment Sector
- A thorough understanding of UK Pensions
If you would like to know more please contact
Managing Consultant | Pensions Actuarial & Investment Solutions
Alex.George@ojassociates.com | 0203 8619 167