Investment Consultant | Leeds | FIA or CFA (nearly qualified also considered)
A fantastic career opportunity in Leeds for an Investment Consultant to join a leader in the UK advisory market.
Home to some of the most talented actuaries and investment consultants in the field, the firm is one of the most rapidly growing consultancies in the country and seeks a talented individual to take on greater responsibility schemes during tenure whilst gaining wider experience to ensure progression to partnership possibilities.
I am looking for someone to:
- Deliver high quality and expert investment advice with the use of truly innovative solutions
- Move towards taking a leadership role within the team and the wider business, helping to coach and mentor team members
- Make the most of an environment where every member of the team genuinely makes a difference
- Conduct investment manager research
- Take an adaptable, entrepreneurial and innovative approach to client solutions
- Be responsible for client management and attending client meeting
The existing client base is wide ranging, encompassing UK pension schemes, charities and insurance firms.
To be successful, you ought to have:
- Relevant experience gained in a consultancy environment
- FIA or CFA qualified (although those who are nearly qualified will be considered)
- Demonstrable DB experience (ideally in an investment consulting role although those from a DB Trustee consulting background with some exposure to investment are certainly also able to apply)
This is a client for whom I have done much recruitment over the years, so I am happy to share any further information upon request as well as a full specification.
Manager | Pensions Actuarial & Investment Solutions
Helen.Kinloch@ojassociates.com | 02038619173