Investment Banking - Corporate Actions Analyst
The services provided include Depository servicing, Issuing & Paying agency services and Specialised Agency functions such as Account Bank, Project Finance, Structured Finance and Escrow Agent functions.
- Manage, complete and execute all incoming corporate actions instructions/ enquiries as per our SLA's and referenced deadlines and (as required,) provide a detailed working knowledge and understanding of all tasks, functions and processes executed by the desk to clients.
- Upon deal execution provide full notification of all predictable Corporate Action events to clients.
- Complete transactional review of new (draft or executed) deal documentation to ensure the Corporate Actions desk can support the drafted tasks documented.
- Chair client relationship calls on a monthly basis and prepare agenda's and presentations whereby required.
- Complete internal email/fax retrieval for team/Log all new incoming instructions onto central control log/ Reconcile email/fax journals to all incoming instructions received and collate and record accurate MIS.
- General office duties/ Provide support to managers of the desk
Experience and Skills
- Minimum of 1/2 years Corporate Actions experience and knowledge of Corporate Trust practices and product is a requirement.
- Proven record of working on deal on-boarding, regulatory change implementation and projects and within team environment
- Working ISDA, ICMSA and ICMA knowledge, Bond and deal structuring understanding is highly preferable.
What we Offer
- The candidate will significantly enhance their understanding of complex financial products and services and gain exposure to numerous business lines and products within the corporate investment bank.
- The role will enable the individual to enhance/develop skills in managing key relationships, internal and external, whilst developing the operational capabilities within a rapidly expanding business.
- Competitive paid annual leave
- Award winning pension scheme; age-related non-contributory pension scheme with employer contributions up to 14% of annual salary
- Life assurance - lump sum benefit and qualifying dependent pension
- Private medical insurance for all employees with generous day to day benefits as well as hospital cover.
- Wellness program - on site Occupational Health Centre plus a series of informative talks on topical health related subjects
- Opportunity to work in a flexible environment where the business can support
Investment Accountant - FS - Surrey - £45k
- Surrey, England
- £40000 - £45000 per annum + Package
- 15 days ago
A market leading Financial Services business is looking for two junior Investment Accountants to join their team based in Surrey. Company My client is a leading Insurance industry. Job purpose The role's report directly in the Head of Investments giving individuals excellent exposure to... Read More
Corporate Development Associate - Insurance - £60,000+
- City of London, London
- Up to £60000 per annum + Benefits
- 29 days ago
Key responsibilities: Supporting M&A transactions Assessing potential targets including preparation of supporting financial models Preparing investment and value proposition papers Supporting M&A due diligence, working closely with the CCDO and other members of the team Supporting M&A i... Read More
AVP / Director, Corporate FP&A - Insurance Client
- Chicago, Illinois
- 9 days ago
A fantastic position working for a large property and casualty insurance business in the heart of Manhattan. This position will be a key finance representative within the business unit and be a key partner to senior executives of the Actuarial and Underwriting function. Reporting to the... Read More
Finance Analyst - £50,000
- London, England
- £50000 - £55000 per annum
- 21 days ago
Analyst, Insurance, Analytics, Finance, Financial Accountant, Syndicate A leading insurance business is looking for a commercial minded financial analyst to join its high performance London team. The business has been expanding rapidly and due to a number of internal moves and promotion... Read More