Investment Banking Conduct Risk Senior Manager
£120k plus benefits and bonus
I am looking for an experienced wholesale conduct risk expert for a global brand in central London. Specific exposure to the following is a must -
* A proven track record of the implementation, understanding and interpretation of conduct related issues facing the wholesale banking sector.
* A detailed technical knowledge of FCA regulatory frameworks.
* A understanding of immerging regulatory risks relating to the investment banking sector
* Experience of Conflict of Interest, MAR, MiFID2, Best Execution and SMR.
* Have the ability to lead and manage full scale technical projects and deliver pragmatic solutions in layman's terms.
I am looking for technical depth and strong communication skills for this role. Candidates from either the FCA, Big 4 or a investment bank are very much of interest. You must have the right to work in the UK.