Investment Analyst - Pension Investments - London
A fantastic opportunity for an Investment Analyst to join a leading, well respected Investment Consultancy team in London. This is the perfect opportunity for someone with 12 month experience to continue their career in Investment Consulting.
You will join a large team, instrumental in providing much needed support to Client teams on a range of Trustee & Corporate Pension clients.
- Providing support and analysis on a range of Investment projects including: Investment Strategy & Structure
- Undertake Manager Research, contributing to Manager Selection exercises
- Provide insight & analysis into performance of portfolios
- Produce monitoring reports
- Progress toward CFA or Actuarial qualification
- Previous experience garnered in a similar role within a Consultancy, Asset Manager, In-House Investment team
- Demonstrable Quantitative and Qualitative analysis skills
If you would like to know more please get in contact
Alex George | Managing Consultant
Investment Solutions & Pensions Actuarial | email@example.com | 0203 8619 167