My client is a market leading Financial Services business based in Kent who is looking for an investment analyst to join their team.
The role's purpose is primarily to support the Investment team through the maintenance and development of the company's investment data as well as compiling and running controls reports to management investments.
- Maintain and further develop a central repository of investment asset data for onward analysis and for Solvency II and QRT reporting
- Providing data to be used for Board reporting and QRTs
- Perform regular checks to ensure investment functions adhere to guidelines.
- Report and escalate guideline breaches
- Experience of dealing with large quantities of financial data from multiple sources
- Highly competent with MS Office, particularly Excel
- Knowledge of investment accounting and administration procedure
- An accounting or investment qualifications would be useful but not a requirement.