A market leading Financial Services business is looking for two junior Investment Accountants to join their team based in Surrey.
My client is a leading Insurance industry.
The role's report directly in the Head of Investments giving individuals excellent exposure to wider business areas such as Risk and the Actuarial teams. The successful individuals will be able to develop their skills in Investment reporting as well as in the production of management information for Senior business leaders.
- Preparation of investment Board reporting packages
- Financial planning and analysis
- Produce Management Information Reports
- IFRS, Regulatory and UK GAAP reporting
- Qualified accountant or Finalist (ACA / ACCA / CIMA)
- Strong reporting and analytical experience
- Experience gained within Financial Services would be advantageous
- Prior experience in Investment Reporting is highly desired but not a necessity.