Investment Accountant - FS - Surrey - £45k
A market leading Financial Services business is looking for two junior Investment Accountants to join their team based in Surrey.
My client is a leading Insurance industry.
The role's report directly in the Head of Investments giving individuals excellent exposure to wider business areas such as Risk and the Actuarial teams. The successful individuals will be able to develop their skills in Investment reporting as well as in the production of management information for Senior business leaders.
- Preparation of investment Board reporting packages
- Financial planning and analysis
- Produce Management Information Reports
- IFRS, Regulatory and UK GAAP reporting
- Qualified accountant or Finalist (ACA / ACCA / CIMA)
- Strong reporting and analytical experience
- Experience gained within Financial Services would be advantageous
- Prior experience in Investment Reporting is highly desired but not a necessity.
Investment Banking - Corporate Actions Analyst
- Dublin City Centre, Dublin
- 8 days ago
The services provided include Depository servicing, Issuing & Paying agency services and Specialised Agency functions such as Account Bank, Project Finance, Structured Finance and Escrow Agent functions. Key Responsibilities: Manage, complete and execute all incoming corporate actions i... Read More
- City of London, London
- Up to £60000.00 per annum + Benefits
- 11 days ago
I'm currently recruiting for a fantastic new role with a leading insurance and reinsurance business based in the city. My client are a leading Insurance and Reinsurance business and they're looking for a qualified accountant to join their team based in the city. Job Title: Reinsurance A... Read More
IFRS 17 Financial Accountant
- City of London, London
- £50000 - £60000 per annum
- 2 days ago
Working in the UK branch function - in cooperation with members of the central IFRS 17 project team, colleagues in the Company's technical accounting and financial and regulatory reporting teams, provide accounting support to the Company's IFRS 17 implementation project. Key tasks withi... Read More
Senior Financial Accountant
- London, England
- £45000 - £50000 per annum + 6% bonus
- 4 days ago
Preparing the daily loan settlement activities from the loan management system to the General Ledger and investigation of variances Reconciliation of various balance sheet accounts for review by the Head of Financial Accounting & Control Reviewing and approving Accounts Payable postings... Read More