A market leading Lloyd's syndicate is looking for a investment accountant to join its high performance finance team. You candidate will be managing and overseeing the investment portfolio, responsible for all aspects of financial performance of the investment fund.
Key responsibilities include:
- Production and submission of investment returns
- Developing a good working knowledge of the investments
- To be a key Senior member of the investment team, supporting the Head of Investments
- Supporting other areas of the business when necessary
Key skills and experience:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Investment Accounting experience
- London market experience
- Experience and knowledge of general ledger systems
- Ability to communicate well with senior executives and management
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading business in a role that is critical to the success of the business and drive your career.