Tier 1 Insurance Company; Excellent career development; Forward thinking organisation
- Execute risk-based financial and operational audit from start to the end (which includes developing internal audit scope, audit planning and performing internal audit procedures)
- Identify and communicate to stakeholders on business inefficiencies, internal control weaknesses or operational issues observed during audits and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Prepare internal audit reports highlighting control gaps and non-compliance with the company's policies and procedures.
- Assist in developing of annual risk-based audit plan and periodic reporting to the Audit Committee.
- Perform follow-up reviews on previous internal audit issues to ensure actions are taken to address identified internal audit issues.
- Assist management with ad-hoc projects, as and when required.
The idea candidate should posses:
- At leat 7 years of audit/governance experience in either insurance or banking (retail banking experience is highly advantageous)
- Highly independent
- Strong written and communication skills
- Ability to work with multiple project and deadlines
- Excellent stakeholder management