Oliver James Associates is seeking a talented Project Accountant to join a widely recognised brand, based at their headquarters in Manchester. This is an excellent opportunity for a professional with an appetite to work within a fast paced and high change project environment.
Working closely alongside the Head of Financial Reporting & Control, you will be responsible for delivering a number of initiatives within a high profile transition project
- End to end finance process documentation and process mapping ("as is" and "to be")
- Working closely with business stakeholders to create and deliver the implementation plan
- Play a key role in delivering the transition of work / knowledge transfer to a new entity
- Support in leading half year and full year end (IFRS reporting)
Experience & Skills required;
- Full accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Recent and in depth finance project delivery experience
- Previous experience of working on transition projects is advantageous
- Strong financial reporting experience and knowledge of IFRS reporting
This is an urgent requirement; if you are interested in being considered please apply ASAP.