Oliver James Associates are looking for a Project Accountant who is immediately available for a 12-month contract within a Manufacturing business based in Manchester.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing financial reports and analysis to the International Ops team;
- Support Executive level colleagues with regards to finance projects including partnering with the global finance team;
- Lead a number of finance improvement projects including reporting improvement and internal controls projects;
- Proactive approach to implementing system improvements and processes within the core accounting team.
To be considered for this role you will fulfil the following criteria:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified;
- Recent experience in a Project Accounting role.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further please get in touch with Helen Bilsborough on 0161 694 0758 or email@example.com