An Insurance company is looking for a pragmatic and innovative Procurement Transformation Manager to work on an initial 6 month project based in London.
An Insurance company is looking for a pragmatic and innovative Procurement Transformation Manager to work on an initial 6 month project based in London. The Procurement Transformation Manager will be concerned with obtaining the required goods and services from appropriate suppliers ensuring they meet the organisations strategic objectives by achieving value for money and reviewing and implementing processes and procedures. Overall, the Procurement Transformation Manager is required to design and deliver an effective program for the existing Procurement Function.
- To create and lead a procurement vision for the business and set a strategy for procedures and processes for managing procurement activity
- Develop a Procurement audit and review of existing prices and procedures to identify opportunities for improvement and manage risks, conducting a full spend analysis
- Information gathering process that will inform procurement of future procurement decisions to monitor procurement activity effectively in the future.
- Working as part of Procurement function working on all elements of the sourcing cycle running tenders and leading contract negotiations
- Creating category plans and strategies aligning these with pipeline to reduce cost where possible and mitigate risk
- Work with team members, business partners and stakeholders to deliver the best outcomes in line with aims
- CIPS or Prince2 qualified is desirable
- Confident negotiator & communicator with internal stakeholders
- Strong business acumen