Oliver James is representing a widely recognised, North West headquartered, firm in their search for an Interim Head of Finance / Commercial Finance Manager. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a reputable firm during a time of progressive change. This role will suit a commercial finance professional with a good grounding in decision making support and business partnering roles, alongside having solid experience in setting up financial reporting & governance frameworks.
Duties will include:
- Establishing and building governance and reporting frameworks for a start-up business
- Setting up decision making support and internal business partnering processes
- Providing crucial commercial finance support to new business launches
- Forming part of a newly created leadership team responsible for setting up best practice and maximising commercial opportunities
Skills & Experience required:
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualified or equivalent
- 10+ years experience in similar roles
- Previous experience setting up business processes and frameworks within start-ups / new subsidiaries
- Established commercial finance leader with the ability to influence credibly across all levels
To learn more about this opportunity please email your CV and contact details directly to email@example.com. Alternatively, if this sounds like an interesting opportunity for somebody within your network, please get in touch to refer them.