My client is a well established international business that are looking to appoint an Interim Financial Reporting Manager on a 12 month basis. In this role you will play a pivotal role in supporting the Group Fiance Director with all Financial reporting.
Some of the responsibilities in this role will include:
- ACA qualified ideally from Big 4.
- Lead in managing the relationship with external auditors - ensuring year end audit is conducted and completed in a timely manner.
- Lead the Statutory Accounts for the group entities (IFRS).
- You will own the budgeting process and maintenance of the control system.
- Ensure key balance sheet controls are in place to support the quality of the monthly MI reports.
- Ensure all inter-company balances are accurate and maintained on a monthly basis.
- Take lead and support the Finance Director in the production of the statutory accounts.
- IFRS knowledge including IFRS 9
- Have a solid understanding of FRS 102.