Oliver James Associates are looking for an interim Financial Crime Consultant to join a leading financial services institute based in the East Midlands.
Key responsibilities include:
- Acting as Financial Crime SME. leading a Financial Crime change initiative;
- Working with key stakeholders on the delivery of the transformation programme within a fast-paced environment;
- Provide in depth and practical advice on operational aspects of combating financial crime;
- Advising on current FCA regulations, reviews and guidance papers;
- Implementing new financial crime systems and controls.
To be considered for this role you will fulfil the following criteria:
- Experience within financial services;
- Knowledge and experience of implementing new Financial Crime systems and controls.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further please get in touch with Helen Bilsborough on email@example.com