Oliver James Associates are looking for an experienced Financial Controller to join a construction company based in Manchester. You will be responsible for supporting the Finance Director in providing the Finance provision for the company. This is an interim assignment for 4-Months.
Key responsibilities include:
- Oversee the month end processes and prepare monthly reports;
- Manage key stakeholders across the business to improve working capital;
- Prepare sufficient financial reports for key stakeholders;
- Proactively support the team by improving processes and procedures.
To be considered for this role you will fulfil the following criteria:
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA);
- Previous experience in the Construction Sector;
- Experienced with COINS and/or MS Dynamics NAV.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further please get in touch with Helen Bilsborough on 0161 694 0758 or email@example.com