Oliver James Associates is currently representing a well-established, Liverpool based, firm in their search for an Interim Finance Manager. This is an interim assignment to support the delivery of a number of finance projects.
Duties will include;
- Line management of the Finance Project Management team including Project Officers.
- Working in collaboration with the Contracts team and review contracts that are awarded to the business to assess financial viability
- Preparation and production of monthly management accounts
- Preparation and production of financial reports on business performance
- Support with new product development, developing business cases, producing complex scenario analysis
Experience & Skills required;
- Fully qualified Accountant - ACA / ACCA/ CIMA
- 3+ years PQE with strong management accounts experience
- Proven experience in building strong relationships internally
- First class presentation skills, comfortable presenting to senior leadership teams