Oliver James Associates are supporting their West London client in sourcing an interim data quality analyst for a three month contract paying between £400 - £425 per day.
Identify inaccurate or outdated personal data and determine if this needs to be amended, updated, removed or destroyed.
Activity (Estimated Time: 3 months)
- Scope data quality assessment and design approach
- Conduct general and detailed profiling of key fields
- Identify business rules to conduct business rule adherence
- Identification and summary of data quality issues
- Design and conduct Data Accuracy Assessment
Experience Required on CVs
- Experienced in conducting data quality assessment and creating data quality reports
- Ability to interrogate data and find data quality issues
- Work with various teams across the business to extract business rules to apply to datasets
- Ability to extract and merge data from multiple sources and maintain data integrity
- Ability to write SQL and use data profiling tools such as Talend, Experian, Informatica
- Perform root cause analysis for data quality issues
- Visualise and present data quality findings to they are easy to understand and impactful to the reader