Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Experience.
- Must have experience of Acturis
- Experience across complex business and IT projects
- Experience of managing third party supplier relationships with outsource arrangements.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Team player who is adaptable, understands the organisational needs and is able to manage and motivate a team comprised of individuals with diverse skills and differing needs. Establishes and maintains good working relationships with colleagues in the IT department
- Project Management following the business Project Methodology guidelines and project governance framework. The individual must be capable of managing a number of concurrent smaller projects as well as managing larger strategic projects.
- Managing overall project budgets and timescales according to requirements within defined scope
- Developing project plans specifying goals, strategy, staffing, scheduling, identification of risks, contingency plans and allocation of available resources.
- Tracking progress against expected benefits to ensure that those benefits are still achievable. Preparing project status reports to keep management and stakeholders informed of project progress and related issues Co-ordinating and responding to requests for changes from original specifications
- Working with third party suppliers and managing supplier relationships to ensure delivery to contractual requirements
- Working closely with the business outsourcing partner to procure and utilise services and resources in support of project delivery.
- Preparing project status reports and keeping senior management and stakeholders informed of project status and related issues
- Adhering to project governance and supporting PSO in the delivery of the overall portfolio